Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Oh My Goodness, I am Tired!!!







Melina is NON-STOP. Did I say how busy she is?? I am so tired and cannot get anything done. I am hoping that sometime soon I can get some Christmas pictures done. It seems next to impossible to get the 3 of them together. The older 2 no problem, but the little Melina is a challenge. I am having a difficult time getting her to be still long enough to take a picture. I told Grandmommy they don't make a camera fast enough for her. As you all know my first 2 didn't sleep much and I thought for sure if we adopted I would have one that liked to sleep. That didn't work! She is truly one of my girls! Right now she is making a pure mess of my room as I type. She is a hoot. She is also cutting her molars which makes her all the more pleasurable. :)
Here are a few pictures I have been able to capture at the spur of the moment over the past few weeks. Notice how my girls are growing up!!! I don't think I am ready for this.
All three girls are very precious to us and we love them very much. I am thankful for each one of them.

4 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

How precious!!! I can't wait to see the Christmas pictures.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Doug and Terrye said...

Hi Shanna, I don't have your email since our computer crashed...I hope this will feed to your inbox. The dresses came from a DTC/LID friend, she sells them online. http://www.flyawayhomeclothing.com/

If you don't mind, could you send me your address? dshirley4@verizon.net Thanks!
Terrye

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.