Monday, April 16, 2007

TA Arrived Via FEDEX!!

TA arrived today! I did hear about it on Friday, but I haven't had much time to post. I will say I was a little disappointed in the way that it came. I was told by my coordinator that she "would call me as soon as she had it in hand." All day on Friday I had my cell phone glued to my hip. I was out of the house pretty much all morning and most of the afternoon so as soon as I got home I checked email. Nothing. Every few hours I checked. Nothing. I began to worry because others had gotten "the call". Where was ours??? Finally, when it got to be after 5 I checked email again and at 4:45 my coordinator had emialed me that she had sent it to me. UHGGG! When I checked the tracking info. it had been sent at 9:30 that morning!!
Well, we have it and that is good, but it will be GREAT when we get our consulate appointment (CA) which we are hoping for today. However, I don't count on too much with our agency. We will see and it will be all in God's timing, right?! I am peaching to myself constantly.
Next Post: Baby Shower

No comments: