Wednesday, April 4, 2007

7 Years Ago Today

Seven years ago today, at about this time of day (4:30pm)I was convincing my obstetrician that my baby was coming "today". He wanted to send me home. He looked at me and asked, "What do you think?" I replied, "She's coming today!" Sure enough, she came and by 7:47 PM we were holding our second daughter, Meredith Ann, in our arms. What a joy she has been! She is full of life and laughter! She goes nonstop from the time she gets up to the time she falls asleep. Sometimes that doesn't happen early enough for Mommy! :)
So today we have celebrated her 7 wonderful years of life. It began with pancakes, sausage and eggs for breakfast, care of Daddy. Because it was her birthday she only wanted to do "a little school" so we only did math today. Well, she also went to writing class which she loves. At lunch, her local cousins came over for McD's and cake and ice cream and "a show". We have had a great day.
We are very thankful for our "little Meredith" and the joy she brings to our family. We are looking forward to watching her as she learns to be a BIG SISTER soon!
Come on TA's!!
(Okay, I wanted to post some pictures of Meredith, but I will just have to add them later.)
Happy Birthday,Sweetie Pie!

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

Happy Birthday!!!
24 years ago today I was waiting for the birth of our son (which happened the next morning!).