Thursday, March 29, 2007

She Shall Be Called...

She shall be called: Melina Ai Ning Ginn.
I know many of you are wondering and asking. For so long she was to be Melina Grace, but once we got a little insight into her name and why she was probably called that we wanted to keep it. Of course, we had planned on possibly keeping part of it from the beginning if it had a special meaning, but thought that it would work with "Grace" in there too. Well, it just got to be too long and we are really fond of her Chinese name. Therefore, "Grace" was dropped. Maybe the next one we adopt can have that one!!!( I am already working on Barry!)
Today is the day that our package should have arrived. I pray she got it and that the things bring some sort of comfort to her. I pray also that her nannie will be able to take the time to share our pictures with her.
April is just going to go by way too slow!
Tryin' to chill like this ladybug while we wait for our precious ladybug!

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

I'll never forget them handing me the items we had sent to Grace ahead of time! Those precious items brought me as much comfort as they did our little one.