Tuesday, March 20, 2007

VISAS ARE IN!!

We got our Visas today! We are excited. This is just one step closer to Melina! We are still waiting on Travel Approval (TA) which I assume will be a few weeks more. It is very late so this will be short. I just want to say that God is good and He has been so faithful through the sorrow, pain, and just all that is going on. I will catch you all up later on Mom and her appointment with the oncologist.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments and encouragement. I am slowly replying. I will get there. I think I must be developing some sort of carpal tunnel symdrome! All this typing is hurting my wrists.
Look forward to my next post entitled: "Nesting!"

1 comment:

Doug and Terrye said...

Have you heard any TA rumors? I'm checking in everyday, waiting for some little tidbit.