Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Stork Has Landed!!


The Stork has landed and we have a baby girl!!
Her name is: Lian Ai Ning.
DOB: 07/23/06
Province: Guangdong
As you may notice I misspelled her name in the emails. Crazy! The anticipation of this phone call has been HUGE. I told Barry I feel as if I have been induced with pitocin for 2 days and she finally is here. I can remember the feeling of when Madeline was born and how they told me they needed to induce labor,and it was 4 weeks early, how emotional I was. This was just as emotional and maybe even a little more exhausting!! I guess it should have been seeing as it has been an almost 2 year pregnancy!: )
We don't have any other information, but it should arrive via FedEx on Thursday. We hope to have a picture tomorrow. I will be sure to post it as soon as I get it!

2 comments:

Nesting For Natalie said...

YEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blessings to you all as you await travel to your daughter!

Amy C
Your Oct DTC Group :)

Patrick and Aleisa Dunn said...

It is amazing that we have the same US agency and the same SWI for our girls!

We hope to see you in China! Our best to all of you.

Love,
Aleisa and Patrick Dunn
Proud parents of Maya Lily Lian Dunn