Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Mounting Excitement!

Ooh Boy! The excitement is mounting. I have suppressed so many emotions these past 15 months that as it gets closer the emotions are swelling up as lava in a volcano!
I just visited someones blog that received there referral today! How exciting it is to see other families finally hearing the news about their girls! This particular family's LID was September 26,2005. That is only 21 days away from our LID. There is news that the latest batch of referrals includes September 28th! If that is the case then we might be included in the next batch! Whew! What will I do?
The CCAA (Chinese Center of Adoption Affairs) has not updated their website so I do not know the official dates. Oh, I am excited! I suppose that now might be a good time to start getting ready. I am ready to do some shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Ginns,
Wow! I am getting excited too! We have waited far too long for another Ginn girl :) Melina will be a blessed and loved little girl. We will be praying for her safe arrival to your home. The Lord is so good! We love you all dearly.
The Yates

Doug and Terrye said...

Dear Ginn Family,
As the time draws nearer we will be praying that God prepares Melina's heart to meet her new family.
The Shirleys
www.graceelyseshirley.blogspot.com
dshirley4@tampabay.rr.com