Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Links

I have added a new link to our church that I have grown to truly love! I also had the link for Shaohannah's Hope wrong so I think I got that fixed. Please visit our church website and follow the link to resources and download Richard Pratt's messages. I have not been able to listen to them all, but they have ministered and encouraged Barry and many others in our church. Also check out our Worship Leader's new album. It is fabulous! You will not be disappointed. I don't want to offend anyone, but it is not your typical church release...it is very professionally done.
Today, I finished staining a new dresser for Meredith and Melina's room. It is not perfect, but I like it. I told a friend today that I threw out my perfectionism a while ago. Life is more enjoyable if things don't have to be perfect! Most of you all will admit I still have some recovering to do, I know!
"My name is Shanna Ginn and I am a recovering perfectionist and Oh! so much else!" :)
I love you all and thank you for your prayers.

No comments: