Monday, February 12, 2007

Making Preparations While Waiting



Today was busy with our little home school co-op, ballet, and gymnastics. I heard on one of my yahoo groups that there could possibly be a batch of referrals coming out this week. I have a hard time believing it, but it did get me moving a little. I washed some PJ's, blanket and socks that I had purchased for Melina. I am trying to get together a care package that I can send to the orphanage as soon as we know where she is. I packed some Mary Kay lotion, eye shadow and lip gloss, and some candy for the nannies and then the things I washed for Melina along with a cute stuffed bunny. I was able to find a free translator page online so that I could label all the things for them in Chinese. Now we just need to know who our little one is! Waiting patiently....

No comments: