Monday, February 12, 2007

My Wonderful Covenant Family



I apologize that this is old news, but with all that has been going on with my Dad I have not had the time I wanted to spend on this one.
Earlier this month the Ladies in our church organized a garage sale to help raise money for our adoption. We had so many wonderful families donate a LOT of stuff and many that helped organize and price and then sell on Saturday. The forecast for that Friday and Saturday was NOT good, but it was great to see how God provided for us in giving us good weather...at least not rainy weather! He also provided financially. I was going to be thrilled if we made $1000.00 because I never do well with garage sales. Well, we made $2600...at a garage sale! Can you believe it!! Then someone also donated an extra $500. I still have a saddle that needs to be sold and I am waiting on 2 interested buyers!! Pray that it sells!
It just blesses my heart to be a part of such a wonderful church and I am overjoyed at being able to bring Melina into such a sweet covenant community. I am thankful that she has families that are already excited about her coming and are praying for her. Thank you Good Shepherd Church!

No comments: