Friday, May 18, 2007

Day 7 - Lots of Shopping


We finally had a day where we did not have to go anywhere and do anything. And so we didn't - except shop. We have presents for lots of people. Because this has not been a very exciting day - going here and there and everywhere - we don't have a lot of new pictures. But I thought I would post a few items for you nonetheless. There is a video at the end though that is precious.

Have I mentioned that we have had a wonderful breakfast each day we've been at the White Swan? I really don't know what I am going to do when I get home. I've had scrambled eggs, bacon, apple juice, watermelon, oranges, hash browns, etc. every morning since we've been here. Shanna and I were talking about this at breakfast and she said that I had to get all I want now because it's Raisin Bran and Rice Crispies when we get home.

We did see a couple who apparently are getting married so I took a picture of them with Meredith.



Hope you enjoy. We do.

5 comments:

Doug and Terrye said...

Not only is she smiling, she is laughing!!! God always answers prayer, and we this time He ANSWERED prayer.

Blessings,
Terrye

Anonymous said...

You guys are definately not picky :) After zooming in on that food I do believe I would be begging for Raisin Bran!
The wedding photo thrilled Emily and we all pondered the groom's suit for awhile. However, the sweet video of Melina and Barry warmed our hearts~she loves her Daddy!
much love, the yates clan

Connor Register said...

We remember those breakfast mornings! Mmmm! When we were in Wuhan, that was the best meal of the day (somehow chicken feet and boiled fron just didn't appeal)! And it is so nice to have all that prepared for you and not have to do the clean up!

We have been on that sidewalk where the bride and groom picture was taken with Meredith. There was a couple getting married when we were there as well but the groom did not have the open shirt Elvis look going on. LOL!

We love the videos! So, so precious! Melina looks like she has been with you much longer that 3 days. I know she has been in your hearts much longer, but it is great to see/hear her doing so well! She already has daddy wrapped around her little finger...as it should be.

Anonymous said...

Since you don't have that much to do, please take lots of pictures and video. That makes us feel that we are almost there with you. Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey ya'll! (Do you hear that in China much?)
We've been gone all week, and just caught up with your posts. What an awesome answer to prayer. We can't wait to see Melina in person.
The boys have enjoyed reading about your journey and say thank you for the pictures and video. Tell Meredith they want to know what she thinks of China. Laura